For 2021 The Brigade Team will be racing the Downhill World Cup season on an entirely brand-new chassis designed, established and made in Andorra by Production Privée at the Forestal Technology Centre. Yes, you read that properly, those purveyors of attractive steel bikes at Production Privée have actually turned their attention to the downhill World Cup with an entirely brand-new bike featuring innovative new suspension and cutting edge, internal, manufacturing
If our task downhill bike wasnt news enough for you all, then we wish to take this chance to introduce our new and returning sponsors for the 2021 racing season
– SR Suntour – Were stired to be riding Suntour once again. Weve loved their suspension for a long period of time, and enjoy dealing with this enthusiastic brand name.
– Production Privée – Production Privée the unbelievable engineers behind our new frameset will likewise provide The Brigade with their race-winning cockpit.
– Vee Tire Co. – When were striking the DH tracks as quick and hard as Alex is, we need a strong tire partner and with Vee Tire Co. we have the finest rubber on the race course.
– Crankbrothers – Our riders loved their first season on Crankbrothers Synthesis wheels and were stoked to be dealing with this legendary brand name for the coming season.
– Kenny – Comfortable, stylish and cool. Who else would we desire to represent and wear?
– Formula – We welcome Formula for 2021. With our new, faster bike, we need trustworthy brakes to keep us under control and we can think about none better.
– GALFER – Galfer is another exciting new partner for the group. Their experience in the moto field is vital and we like the power and feel of their accuracy discs and pads.
– HXR – HXRs innovative Easyshift chainset is among The Brigades ace in the holes and allows our racers to move without pedalling
– Bluegrass – We take security seriously and with Bluegrass onboard we can require to the track with no issues.
– Fizik – When we believe of strong, light, comfortable saddles engineered for performance there can only be one option. Fizik is understood for their design and engineering and were happy to have them on board.
– Monkeys Sauce – Keeping our ultra-rare new framesets clean and factory fresh is our upkeep and sealant partner, Monkeys Sauce.
If you believed this was huge news then remain tuned as.
The Brigade has some amazing and big rider statements coming quickly!
Time I saw the bike I understood they did a wonderful task with it. The bike itself looks as good as how it works on track. My first big idea was how sensitive it was, the first bit of the travel is amazing, you can go thru those rock gardens and braking bumps and the bike will constantly stay on the line.
This task is part of a much deeper R&D task that we are bring on producing technologies and this is simply the very first turning point. Our next step is going lead us on major chassis manufacturing developments and products that hopefully will be provided throughout the year more will come during 2021 and 2022.
Thanks to their brand-new manufacturing center, and partnership with Forestal Group, Production Privée has actually utilized the new tech at their disposal to flawlessly move from steel to a cutting-edge CNC manufacturing procedure. The PP DH frame is machined from solid blocks of aluminium which are hand-welded together in Andorra to develop a monocoque frame stiff enough for the roughest of UCI DH tracks
This race-ready rig runs 205mm of rear-wheel travel by means of a Twin Levity linkage system developed by Forestal and re-engineered for downhill racing from the Siryon Enduro bike.
For 2021 The Brigade Team will be racing the Downhill World Cup season on a totally brand-new chassis designed, established and made in Andorra by Production Privée at the Forestal Technology Centre. Yes, you read that correctly, those purveyors of hot steel bikes at Production Privée have actually turned their attention to the downhill World Cup with an entirely new bike featuring innovative new suspension and cutting edge, internal, production
The collaboration between The Brigade Team and Production Privée started in 2020 when Production Privée supported the group for its first season with cockpit elements. Throughout the years the relationship blossomed and through a shared love of bikes, racing and quick cars and trucks the Production Privée DH bike was born:
The guys and women at the Forestal Technology Centre have actually been working so hard on this project that theyve not even had the possibility to call it, but we do not think that matters since this device really speaks for itself
Time I saw the bike I knew they did a great job with it. The bike itself looks as excellent as how it works on track. My very first huge idea was how delicate it was, the first bit of the travel is fantastic, you can go thru those rock gardens and braking bumps and the bike will constantly remain on the line.
Alex Marin of The Brigade has actually been privately checking the brand-new bike during the off-season and evaluating by his on-track speed and off-track smiles, were confident were on to something actually great;.