Set to air this Tuesday in celebration of Republic Day in India, WWE taped their first-ever Superstar Spectacle event at the Thunderdome in Tampa, Florida, Friday afternoon.
The 9:30 AM Eastern Tuesday special that airs on the WWE Network throughout the world and Sony Media Channels in India will feature current WWE talent in matches with several WWE-signed wrestlers of Indian descent.
Here are the spoilers from the taping courtesy of ITN WWE.
Michael Cole, Corey Graves and Shoraz Ali were on commentary and several India-specifc videos aired prior to the taping. Additionally, Jinder Mahal, The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) and The Street Profits were part of separate in-ring segments that included a dance routine by Spinning Canvas. It’s unclear what will be aired Tuesday on the Network version and what was shot for the Sony version in India.
- NXT Champion Finn Balor defeated Guru Raaj
- Rey Mysterio, Ricochet, Dilsher Shanky and Giant Zanjeer defeated Dolph Ziggler, King Corbin, Shinsuke Nakamura and Cesaro
- AJ Styles (w/ Omos) defeated Jeet Rama
- Charlotte Flair and Sareena Sandhu defeated Bayley and Natalya
- Ric Flair came out for a promo but was interrupted by Jinder Mahal and Bollywood Boyz which led into the final match.
- WWE Champion Drew McIntyre and Indus Sher (Rinku and Saurav) defeated Jinder Mahal and the Bollywood Boyz (Sunil and Samir Singh)