Prince Harry and Meghan Markle could be on the hunt for a new mail address.
It comes after Prince Charles has reportedly cut off financial support for their mail service at Clarence House.
The Prince of Wales withdrew funding after the Sussexes decided to quit as working members of the Royal Family.
All their remaining professional ties will be cut by the end of next month, reports The Mirror.
Now the thousands of letters they are sent each month by well-wishing fans could be redirected.
The Correspondence Section at Clarence House, which has around four members of staff, has traditionally dealt with mail coming in for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, Prince William and his wife Kate as well as Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall.
A source cited by the paper said the couple are yet to define arrangements for their correspondence in the UK, but pointed to an address on the couple’s Archewell Foundation’s website in Los Angeles.
Letters addressed to the much-loved couple dwindled since they moved back to the US, the paper reports, but there is still a considerable amount coming through.
And the couple are expected to be flooded with mail as they welcome the birth of their second child, which they announced earlier this month.
While what is tipped to be a bombshell 90-minute interview with Oprah Winfrey – during which Harry and Meghan are expected to discuss their decision to quit as working royals – is also bound to get much traction as it airs next Sunday.
The Duke and Duchess were stripped of their honorary titles in mid-February after they decided to renounce their duties and step away from public service for good.
Harry’s honorary military appointments, such as Captain General of the Royal Marines that in 2017 he took over from his grandfather Prince Philip after he held the role for 64 years, will now be redistributed to another member of the family.
So too will the patronage of the National Theatre the Queen gifted to former actress Meghan in 2019 after holding it for 45 years.
A statement by Buckingham Palace said at the time they are “saddened by their decision” but said Meghan and Harry “remain much loved members of the family.”
Clarence House has declined to comment after being contacted by the MirrorOnline.